Fraser Coast Anglican College offers both short term and long term programs of study for students from outside Australia.
We are located in a coastal, marine environment at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef, on the Fraser Coast which is largely unspoiled, providing diving and snorkeling experiences for students.
Please review the files below, visit the International section of this website or contact our International team at [email protected] for further information. For a description of our National Code of Practice / ESOS Framework, click here.
- International Enrolment Application Form
- 2019 International Student Handbook
- FCAC Agent List
- 2021 International Student Years 4-6 – Fee Schedule
- 2021 International Student Years 7-9 Fee Schedule
- 2021 International Student Years 10-12 – Fee Schedule
Note: Certificate and VET courses are not available to international students.